Postings

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:00:54 -0700

I would like the List to imagine the following:  It's a year down the road
and Pianotech is full of postings going here and there, chatting about this
and that, a happy face after a sentence, sometimes a frown ...

Occasionally a plaintive posting would appear on a few computers with
their filters turned off...

"List,

I have not received any comments to my last 20 postings!  Is anyone out there...?
I'm sorry about that post concerning Ed Foote I sent last year, really I am...
So enough about me...have you heard my new equal beating temperment?
I really have outdone myself this time!"

SidewaysWell1713@AOL.com

Now wouldn't that be great!

David I.

PS.  Robin, you clearly understand the modus operandi of our spewer.  Unfortunately,
you are right and a Pianotech or HT newby will come along and open the box...still it is worth a try.