Postings

SidewaysWell1713@AOL.COM SidewaysWell1713@AOL.COM
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:36:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/02 12:46:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
hufford1@airmail.net writes:

> Once the storm of  SPEW's abuse has ended, as it will,  we should
> not be seduced by the upcoming, sincere, heart-felt apology into
> thinking, ah, now things will change with SPEW, something  which, I am
> sure, we all would like.  The cycle, if perpetuated by responses, will
> continue.
> Regards, Robin Hufford

I have read your abuse before, too.  You have about as wildly skewed
imagination as can be believed.  I'm not going to offer any apologies for I
have done nothing wrong.  Ed Foote on the other hand did.  He has recently
attempted to discredit what I do and has always done so. I'm merely showing
that what he says about what I do shows that he doesn't really understand it
or if he does, does not want to admit it or say that it is valid.  What he
presents is not the whole picture, nor is what I present, nor anyone else.

If the topics I write about disturb you as much as they appear, you shouldn't
read them.  I don't think I read very much of what you write, possibly
because there isn't much.  Apparently that's the way you'd like to keep it
too.  There are lots of topics I never open because I'm not at all interested
in them.  When I do, I often read off topic chit chat.  Why should I comment
on that?

On the other hand, you must be really interested in what I have said in order
to be able to comment on it in such thorough detail.  Perhaps you should find
a topic which doesn't upset you so much and write in detail about it.  Or is
there really nothing to talk about? And is that the way you want to keep it?

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin