Very Scary Instrument Thought

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 15:14:55 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> Is this how it happens? Am I just like them?
>
> AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
>
> Terry Farrell

Sigh... I was too late.... Roger flattened you out just too much. Yes Terry... you are just like them. Your only recourse now is to go out and shoot yourself in the head 12 times and your foot once, and then attach a bicycle pump to the hole in your foot and reinflate yourself clearing all the unclean thoughts about COS's out once and for all.

Then go out and spend 69 thousand dollars on an Italian cello from 1732.

Good luck.

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

"Only a real duck could quack like that! "
Groucho Marx after shooting Marco in Foul Play.