New Question re: Potential Customers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 16:42:54 -0400

In a message dated Sat, 7 Sep 2002 2:42:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, ilvey@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I like the idea and have some PTG postcards but I have yet to
>  give it a try...what do you do with those that don't
> reply?
> David I.

I don't do anything. If the customer, for what ever reason, decides not to have me tuner the piano, that's his/her problem. Perhaps that customer has moved, gotten another tuner, or simply doesn't feel the piano needs to be tuned. But I'm not going to chase after them to get the work.

I don't take them out of my computer either, (or throw away the card with he information, if you're still keeping record the old fashioned way), until I get word that he/she is no longer in the area. I have had customers come back to me after 4 or 6 years, when they finally realized that the cheaper tuner didn't give them what they wanted.

Wim