SW Florida

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 20:49:45 +0200

SW Florida is my most favorite place on Earth. In a way it resembles Holland
because it is completely flat (as every American knows), but that is
certainly not the reason why I love SW Florida so much.
No, I love it over there because
a. it is wonderfully warm all year around
b. it has nice coral sand beaches
c. it has pelicans and dolphins
d. it has alligators and very special flora in the very south
e. it has the heartwarming influence of the Latinos
f. and it has a very humid climate so that piano technicians have lots of
work to do and make lots of moolah.

Too bad I am too old, I would have loved to spend many years in for instance
Naples FLA or Sarasota.

If you live in SW Florida make sure that you know where you are!

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland