D. chaser add-in plugs

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 07:26:47 -0400

Bob,

I don't cut the cords very often, but I have on occasions where people
can pretty easily see the underside of a grand piano and a neat
installation is desirable, such as on a stage or where the piano is by
the stairs in a split foyer house.

If one uses UL approved plugs, I strongly doubt there will be a
problem.  I probably won't worry about it unless I hear someone had a
lawsuit problem involving this situation.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT