A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:25:42 -0700

> but DANG!, It's fun sometimes to intentionally offend and irritate some
>of the people some of the time.

Dude:  with all due respect----yes, it is temporarily amusing to watch
someone go digitally postal, but the long-term effect of intentional
provocation on any ongoing, intentional community is destructive.

Is that the legacy you want to leave?

Don't mean to be serious, or come off like I have a cob up my **s, but
I've been involved in many, many groups where a few people were major
disruptions because of the bitterness and victim mentality they lived and
projected.

My advice:  reload, rethink, and take the pledge.

Sayonara.......David Andersen