Hedges and Pianos (OT)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:25:41 -0500

Tom,

At 08:51 9/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Maybe I should go in one direction for the first pass (from A0 to C8) and
>then go the opposite direction on the second pass!
>

>Tom Sivak
>
>P.S.
>
>This is my first OT post.  Forgive me.  I don't know what got into me.

whutz OT???

You are describing an alternate tuning sequence.  If aural tuners go from
the inside out and ETD tuners go from left to right, why not right to left?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.