D. chaser add-in plugs

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:49:11 -0700

I'm installing THREE dehumid bars w/stat on a fully restored Henry Miller 9'
grand, circa 1895, tomorrow, and inadvertently forgot to order the add-in
plugs. I talked with D.Chaser this morning and they told me i could use an
ordinary 3 outlet adapter, but the probelm is that it sticks out the top of
the stat, not allowing the proper positioning next to the soundbard. What I
forgot to ask them is if a standard extension cord, albeit a short one,
would suffice. I would assume so, as long as it's UL approved and can handle
the combined wattage, which is just over 100 wts. Thoughts? Thanks!

Terry Peterson