pulley keys - special tool from oliag (wood washers)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:11:38 -0400

The cutters are modified to accept the "extra" pins which are machined
to exact diameters graduating by small increments.

The cutters have to have two holes drilled and one tapped.  Have you
tried to drill case hardened high quality tool steel???

I think they are a bit high, I paid $400 for the one at Rutgers, but
piano tuners are always complaining about the cost of tools.  Getting
one good tool can save a lot of time, make a job more accurate and can
increase income.  So, where's the gripe?

This tool solves a real bitchy problem and when I wanted to do good
restoration work I used what was available to do the job right and
well.  So where do you want it; screw your pocketbook or you job?

Call Onesti and bargain with him.  All I am saying is that he has the
best tool for solving a real nasty problem.

		Newton