pulley keys - special tool from oliag (wood washers)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:13:30 -0400

I just looked at this web page. Thanks for the heads up Newton. "A little
pricey" has got to be the understatement of the year! a plug cutter with a
drill bit in the center, a 4 bladed drill bit with a bit in the center, 2
extra bits, an Allen key, and a handful of key pins for $550 ? You gotta be
kidding!

Greg Newell

At 02:39 PM 9/5/2002, you wrote:
>At 11:18 AM 9/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>This is exactly why the Onesti system is so superior.  All the little
>>pins you see are all different sizes.  The keys are sorted by the sizes
>>of the holes then that pin is used to guide the cutter.  You can use any
>>wood you wish, poplar, maple, birch, beech, but lemon wood (if you can
>>get it) is best because of it's natural lubricity.
>>
>>                 Newton
>>
>>http://www.onestipiano.com/pages/bhrs.html
>
>It seems a little pricey at $555.00 for the occasional repair.
>Regards,
>
>Jon Page,   piano technician
>Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
>mailto:jonpage@attbi.com