Schimmel Upright question

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:00:06 +0200

OK, I intended to not react but I have to tell you guys this :
I know Schimmels very well because I have worked with them for 30 years.
They were never that easy to play and there was always some reason why. I do
not know exactly why but it is afact.
Then, Yamaha bought Schimmel stocks and together they introduced the 'Export
Schimmel', and lo and behold! that  Schimmel played fantastic! all problems
had been solved! And you know why?

Because the action was a Yamaha action.
And what a beautiful piano!

friendly greetings