A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:25:22 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >I will keep my ego in
> >check lest I become self-righteous and unable to learn new things.
>
> If I may propose a provisionary rider to this one...
>
>          I will attempt to learn to tell the difference between a valid
> technical point  and ego.
>
> That alone will clear up a lot of misunderstanding.
>
> Ron N

Grin... I think you'd be better starting of trying to tell the difference
between a valid technical point ... period. :)

think about it.. I'm sure you'll get it in the end.

Cheers !
RicB

"The Banana is probably the single most underestimated aphrodisiac in the
face of the planet"
Bill Clinton when attempting to explain why he gave up cigar smoking.

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
UiB, Bergen, Norway
mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no