Soundboard Failure

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

I get the glue exactly where I want it by drilling
through the rib to the soundboard only, then squirting
in Titebond. Then drill bit,1 size smaller, backwards
in Vise grips is used as a piston to push glue in, and
spread it under ribs. Then, self tapping sheet metal
screw with pan head, same diameter as hole, to pull
all together snug, Remove & dowell later, if looks
important.