Piano Afficionados!

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:39:38 -0500

  From: Bea Pena=20
  To: BobDavis88@AOL.COM ; BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM ; Wimblees@AOL.COM ; =
tompiano@gate.net ; RNossaman@KSCABLE.com ; hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu ; =
rrg@nevada.edu ; piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca ; nhunt@optonline.net ; =
larudee@pacbell.net ; tito@philbondi.com ; pianotech@ptg.org ; =
cedel@supernet.com ; mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com ; rscott@wwnet.net=20
  Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 9:38 AM
  Subject: Piano Afficionados!

  I discovered your name via the Internet. You appeared to be on a list =
of piano afficionados so I thought I would ask your assistance. I am =
attempting to gauge the worth of a piano.

  I have scoured the exterior and interior of the piano and have come up =
with the following information:

  "Est. 1897, PA Starck Piano Co. Chicago-200566, Pratt Reed and Co. =
Inc."

  I would greatly appreciate your assistance in estimating its worth.

  Thank you very much!!

  Bea Pena-Reames