key bushings

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:53:36 +0200

Hello David

The fold add some firmness to the touch feel, more easy to regulate
the balance hole firmness when done. Less wear in time, hopefully when
done up it works a bit, but I believe it is far better to insert it
inside as done originally (and it is cleaner).

Anyway for schools I consider using leather now. Have someone any
experience on using it on brass pins without problems (dirtiness, wear
of the pins or noise ?)

Isaac OLEG

Francia