key bushings

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:22:02 -0400

Stand a piece of paper on it's end and see how it bows.  Fold the paper
in half, lengthwise, and stand it on it's edge, see how it does not bend
in the middle but stand tall and proud.  Have you not seen key bushings
bowing like () this?  If they were bend at the bottom or the top they
will not bow but will remain straight and true. :)

		Newton