A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:37:54 -0700

David, feel free to intentionally irritate me any time you choose. Just =
remember, I still have some respect for you. You wouldn't want to lose =
that would you,,,,,,,,,,   ROTHLOL. =20
  OK, I'll take the pledge but it can't include Kevin...;-]

  David I.

  Gee, Alan, I'd love to take the Pledge, but I can't; not because I'm =
want to become self-righteous and unable to learn new things, that could =
never happen because I have so much to learn, but DANG!, It's fun =
sometimes to intentionally offend and irritate some of the people some =
of the time.=20