was smoke damage-no smoke damage mentioned

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:02:07 EDT

List,
 Not trying to be picky,or obnoxious,but it seems just about every post I
have checked lately ,has nothing to do with the topic,but mere chit-chat.That
is fine and dandy,and I like a good laugh myself,but I have limited time to
check these posts some evenings,and it's frustrating sifting through the
rumble with no piano content.I know it must be frustrating to the author of
the posts.Please advertise these responses under a no content,or different
suject line.
Best,
Hazen Bannister