business license? / Don Rose

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:55:03 -0500

>>... I'd stay away from city hall, unless you wish to attract their attention.
>>
>>Don Rose...
>
>...That certainly is strange advice to publicly give, almost like
>recommending to someone to skirt the law when maybe they ought to be
>abiding in it. Doesn't seem to be a very professional thing to do...
>Keith McGavern

Dear Don and List,

Looking back, it really wasn't necessary for me to be critical of
your comment or to even suggest conduct unbecoming. I know you are a
fine person and an excellent piano technician.

Please accept my apologies Canadian brother, and also to you,
subscribers of Pianotech.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician