Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:13:17 -0700

>I think personally, that almost everyone on this list is prepared to seek and
>listen to new answers and new ideas. But on the other hand, many of these
>same
>folks are not prepared at the same time to accept that some of the most
>successfull designs of the past are simply and hopelessly flawed.

Beautifully said, ricB.  I guess everybody's a bit chippy lately; axes
are grinding down to nubs.

Try this.  Put your hand on your left chest.  Feel anything in there?

Put your finger under your nose.  Feel anything?

You're ALIVE.  That simple fact is a huge miracle, worthy of the deepest
feelings of gratitude.

Don't get lost in the small stuff.  compared to death, everything is
small stuff.

Have fun.

David Andersen