Hygrometer

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:37:16 -0500

          Teacher? would that be the preeminent crack right next to the
long bridge per chance?
    Dale

Other teacher - Would that be in addition to, or in exclusion of any other
cracks in any other areas? And what might be the insightful conclusion
deduced from the position of such cracks regarding the expected performance
of the soundboard as related to the original crowning technique? If there's
a lesson here, I'd be interested in what it might be.

That's in addition, naturally, to the more to the point crown question.

By the way - and not in a diversionary or complaint capacity - I just have
to ask. Are your posts filtered through a random "font of the moment"
processor of some sort? I seem to be looking at something different with
every post. It's a tough read just figuring out who's who.

Ron N