Subject: Re: comparing temperaments

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:51:31 -0500

William Bremmer, if you can't play nicely, you can go sit in your room and
think about what you've done.  When you are ready to apologize for your
rude behavior you can come out and play with the rest of the group.  Until
then, you can go to bed without dinner and dessert.

Seriously, Bill, I am quickly loosing patience with you.  You have a lot to
contribute about piano tuning, but no one will listen to you because of
your attitude.  I tried to defend you before, but your ego and behavior
leave very little to defend.

If you just want attention, you got it.  Now I am going to use my delete
button on your e-mails.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO