Sales Tax

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 01:54:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2002 10:02:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> Subj:Sales Tax
> Date:9/2/2002 10:02:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:RNossaman@cox.net">RNossaman@cox.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>             Ron

                   You sound a touch cynical my brother. Is there any thing I
can do to help?   Let me get this straight. I seems that your not found of
government and that you might even be insinuating that some are getting a
free ride on the backs of people that produce a tangible product. hey this is
America Land of oppurtunist,  a a a I a mean oppurtunity. Makes me see red
too. Got plenty o all that out here in the anti- business sunshine state. I'm
going to bed I gotta work tomorrow too so I can get my paid holidays ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha aha?