business license?

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:06:09 -0500

>...Keith needs to study the question more closely. It was not, "how
>many in your long 23 years have you ever worked in?". It was "how
>many cities do you do work in?".
>Bill Ballard RPT

Bill, List,

I'm not certain I understand the difference. At any point in time I
can be called to work in any one of the 61 cities mentioned plus
other not yet visited.

Since the frequency of the calls to each city changes from year to
year, I feel the answer is quite reasonable, I have worked in all of
them at one time or another and will continue to do so when I am
called and needed.

Taking your point to a different extreme, I could easily have
responded I don't work in any of them at the moment as I am home
typing this post.

Or another point could be taken is that if I don't visit all 61
cities each year, that makes it unacceptable information.

I don't know, Bill. Unless you can elaborate what it is you really
are trying to say, or be more specific, I'm at a loss as to your
meaning.

Who knows, maybe you're just having fun, like you said, the sarcastic kind.

Keith McGavern