business license?

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:31:25 -0500

>...But isn't having to have a business license and having to collect sales tax
>a totally different thing?
>Avery

Avery, List,

I imagine it is, Avery. Think maybe I ought to take my own advice  :-)

Of course I didn't ask the question that started this thread to begin
with, though actually I did call City Hall many years ago and asked
something about that very thing.

Just don't remember what the answer was now, hence my original
recommendation for Terry Peterson to get the straight skinny from the
horse's mouth in the cities where it would matter the most to him.

Cheers,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731