business license?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 18:19:52 -0600

Hi Keith,

I pay my taxes in every location that I do business. I don't invite audits
either. It's simply not worth the hassle. All I said was stay away from
city hall. Perhaps I should have said government at all levels? Perhaps I
should have included piano tuners as well LOL!

I was remembering a thread where someone was listing all the hoops they had
to jump through to have a shop built, and was very glad I didn't have to do
the same.

If you comply with all regulations, never *ever* break the speed limit,
never stop in a "no stopping zone", and never ever go thru a yellow light
(it *is* illegal) then you may cast the first stone Keith. Until then your
comments will be treated with the derision I believe they deserve.

At 05:17 PM 9/2/02 -0500, you wrote:
>>... I'd stay away from city hall, unless you wish to attract their
attention.

>>Don Rose...
>
>Hi Don, List,
>
>That certainly is strange advice to publicly give, almost like
>recommending to someone to skirt the law when maybe they ought to be
>abiding in it. Doesn't seem to be a very professional thing to do,
>but hey, what do I know.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/