grand piano in storage

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:29:23 -0500

I don't know for a fact that this is necessary but it also might not be
a bad idea to tie down the hammers so they're not "all over the place".
I've heard of one instance where the shanks had warped after being in
storage for a long time. Of course, that _could_ have been caused by
excessive humidity, I suppose. Just a thought.

Avery