greater purpose OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

Spiritual progress is the only reason we should be
here, period. Fixing pianos, or any other endeavor,
should only be to that end. Every piano we rebuild, no
matter how carefully, will disintegrate
( in geological terms ) in the wink of an eye! Only
the ethics of our actions last forever.
     Gordon Stelter