bush and lane

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 07:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

A Bush and Lane grand would have had the Welte
Licensee reproducing piano system in it. Welte systems
do not work quite as well as Ampico or Duo Art, and
roll availability is a problem, so it is very likely
NOT worth the grief of retrofitting a Welte system
taken from another grand, even if ytou could find it!
     Gordon Stelter