Hygrometer

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 09:38:45 +0200

Don wrote:

> Hi Terry,
>
> No a room/house/facility is *not* better because they always in my local
> fail to provide good enough humidity control, because of budget
> restrictions. Give me a facility that is nearly perfect--and I'll add a
> well equipped properly installed damppchaser and improve on stability.

Grin... yet another redefinition of the problem / situation... Of course a
room facility is useless if its turned off. I think Terry was asking (and I
tend to agree) whether or not a well functioning humidiy room system (that
will say one that does not suffer the problems of budjet restrictions or
other such hindrances) is better then a likewise well functioning DC.

One could just as easily the DC is worse because people keep forgetting to
fill  them up, or simply unplug them... but thats not the point.

All things being equal thus,,,,,  which is better ??? I would say a well
controlled room would be better, hands down.

JMHO

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.