comparing temperaments (still no temperamental content)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 19:29:30 -0500

>>What are my chances?
>
>When _was_ that last time you won the lottery, huh?

I haven't yet, but I "may have already won" any number of sweepstakes by now.

>A number of years ago, I dated a physician at Mayo, but we broke up over
>religious differences.  She took great delight in feeding the ducks and
>geese which would come to her lakeside home.  I would have taken great
>delight in feeding ON them...
>
>Conrad Hoffsommer

There's an old story about a lonely old man who used to go to the zoo on
pleasant  sunny afternoons to feed the squirrels... to the lions.

Ron N