Hygrometer

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:10:40 -0600

Hi Terry,

No a room/house/facility is *not* better because they always in my local
fail to provide good enough humidity control, because of budget
restrictions. Give me a facility that is nearly perfect--and I'll add a
well equipped properly installed damppchaser and improve on stability.

At 03:40 PM 9/1/02 -0400, you wrote:
>> I think that they take a half skeptic position to Damp
>> Chasers because they are of the opinion that a room climate
>> control system is better. Something doesnt quite add up in
>> all this eh ?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> RicB
>>
>> --
>> Richard Brekne
>> RPT, N.P.T.F.
>> UiB, Bergen, Norway
>
>Don't you think a whole room/house/facility climate control system is
better? I certainly do. By a mile - at least!

>Terry Farrell

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/