was Hygrometer

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:24:32 -0400

On Sunday, September 1, 2002, at 08:34  AM, Farrell wrote:

>  I would like very much to install a little chip of some sort
> (daydreaming here only) that could document that the system has been
> powered since delivery.

Terry,
The equipment at <http://www.onsetcomp.com/Products/3653_rh.html> (I
wrote privately you about it yesterday) can't document the DC system's
power, but it can sample RH & temperature over short or very long
intervals and hold the data until you show up with a laptop to download
it (or take the sensor unit to your desktop computer the download). Or
at least that's my optimistic understanding of the system (haven't tried
it myself). Anyone out there aside from Dampp-Chaser have experience
with it?

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available