Hygrometer

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 17:27:42 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> With my own eyeballs, I have seen a semi-trailer full of new Brand S pianos parked in a no-shade asphalt parking lot in Tampa, Florida for a full week in August - heavy rain most days and 93 degrees in the shade (the week prior to the yearly University sale). Talk about climate uncontrol! There is NO excuse for this.
>
> Terry Farrell

I agree, but whoes fault is this ? Do you know for sure that New York Steinway approved of this handling, or for that matter had anything to do with it ?

In anycase it just goes to show the point I was trying to make... all the precautions in the world are not going to help if the instruments are not treated right after leaving the factory.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.