hammer blow distance etc.

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2098 23:06:49 -0500

>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone have regulating specs for the new Pramberger G 213 (7 foot)
grand?

Sorry, I don't have the measurements, but I do have a question to all of
you:

What do you think of the new Pramberger pianos?  I played one the other day
and have mixed opinions.  The piano store did very little prep work -  so
the hammers were bouncing everywhere, there wasn't a center tone with the
strike of the hammer, but the overall sound was better than the average
Young Chang.  I know these are bland statements, but I'm a tad confused
about what may be so special about the Pramberger besides the fact that a
"Steinway" techie designed it for Young Chang.

Jay