Where can I find it?

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2098 12:29:49 -0500

What about the 5-8 year-old Julius Bauer I tuned yesterday?  I'm sorry, Your
J. Bauer version and my Julius Bauer version must be different brand pianos.
Anyone know who makes or made the Julius Bauer piano?  I tuned one
yesterday, and that piano was in very "new" condition.  About 5-8 years if
age if not less.

Jay