Is this common?

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2098 13:10:23 -0500

>Sorry Jay. I thought you wanted possible solutions to a problem. Had I
known you would have been happier with the response below, I could have
saved everyone a lot of time and bandwidth. Seven words versus an entire
page -- food for thought.

Harvey:

You sound irritated.  No need to be sarcastic here -  I thank you for your
page of solutions.  I have scheduled an appointment with the client who has
the key problem - it's not until 4 weeks from now. It is then that I will
refer to yours and other piano technicians' solutions.

Jay