Sitting under the piano (more)

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:54:13 +0100

Oh this is actually quite the phenomena. It is estimated that one out of 135629 thousand.... an interesting number when you consider my last posting, have this affliction, and only then in the western world. In India you must multiply that number times OMs constant to get the correct figure for them... something to do with Vedic
Boultolomism if I remember.

In anycase, it is said that those with this compulsion are amoung the most strange of human kind. Typical for such human kind are large amounts of black hair on their big toes, the fourth finger largest syndrom, one eyebrow that curls up and another that curls down, and a strange need to speak utter and total blabbering nonsense at
evenly spaced intervals.  Also there are amoung some of these a curious outgrowth on there rear parts that resembles most a small pink pigs tail which can be seen to straighted and quiver when said is seen sitting beneath an instrument and listening to French Impressionist music. Last year one such was taken from the Vienna concert
hall and thrown in jail overnite for interupting a performance by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Seems he became possesed by the need to jump up on stage and stick his head into the mouth of a Tuba. Go figure.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.