Wood MC Puzzle

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:31:15 -0500

Calibration. I bought a set of certified weights for my scale and can check and recalibrate when needed. I also bought a high quality digital thermometer and hygrometer that is certified to be within 1% RH. I send it back to the manufacturer yearly for recalibration.

But now what about my squarometers and lengthometers?

Terry Farrell