Sitting under the piano

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:25:48 +0100

Wow !

Thanks a lot, I'll go there immediately.

Security distance from "techno march" (I tried once to see one for
experiment the society fact !) : 200-300 meters for me.

I say that our environment is VERY noisy in the city, and that most
people loose their ability to hear finely.

May be only because we are forced to protect our hearing from that
background noises, that are not so strong often but permanent.

My early hearing experiences I remember the best places where not near
the instrument, and the good level for me to listen to music is not
really high, so I can hear these little fine details.

Rock music is based on a totally different approach, as techno and
such low frequencies supported mosak.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG