Sitting under the piano

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:46:50 +0100

Hello,

Thanks, yes it is clear to me, but does it  protect the cochlea (the little
fibers inside, that can break under too heavy pressure level) ?

I will look for a drawing now , may be available on the net.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : Kevin E. Ramsey [mailto:kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net]
  Envoyé : samedi 30 novembre 2002 15:36
  À : oleg-i@wanadoo.fr; Pianotech
  Objet : Re: Sitting under the piano

      Isaac, the way it's been explained to me, ( by an audiologist) is that
there are muscles around the bones in our inner ear that can tense, thus
restricting the movement of them. I'm referring to what we call the "anvil
and stirrup" inner ear conductors of motion from the eardrum. I hope that's
clear.