Sitting under the piano

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:51:12 -0600

>At 8:54 PM +0000 11/29/02, Nathan Bower wrote:
>>... (currently trying to work out a method of sitting underneath,
>>and playing a
>>piano... at the same time!)
>
>Could anyone else take a stab at this one. I'm sorry, I can't keep a
>straight face....
>
>Bill Ballard RPT

Not a problem at all. This has been an ongoing dilemma for me as
well, except that I would like to have my head inside with the lid up
while playing at the same time. The sound is absolutely gorgeous that
way with the right piano.

Since it is nigh impossible to accomplish such a feat, I have managed
to achieve a semblance of that desire by miking the piano in that
area with a monitor speaker at my lower left side while playing.

Straight faced at your service,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731