OT

Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:48:52 +0100

Bill Ballard wrote:

> At 8:08 PM +0100 11/28/02, Richard Brekne wrote:
> >Nah... its not Ron....nor his cousin... I met Ron a couple times and his nose
> >aint that big. What are you just trying to dodge the family semblance yer'self
> >??? :)
>
> The one on the right is your family's pet mongoose, dead before his
> time of a thyroid condition, stuffed and mounted at the head of the
> front walk. That's my final guess.
>
> Mr. Bill

Wrong.. but it was such a good guess you win the 2002 Creative crudulous Booby
prize, which due to its explicit nature I will have to send to you privately. An
unsigned but official picture of the Algorthian Liberation Front who have been
trying feverously to free their country against overwhelming odds. They have made
huge head.. er headway yes.. thats the word,  despite their limited numbers.

Anyone who would like a copy of this will kindly request said from Bill himself,
beings how he's the prize winner.

btw, Jon Page was runner up this year for a classic shot of the moon he submitted
early this fall :)

Cheers

RicB

--