S&S D Duplex

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:39:09 -0500

At 10:03 AM -0700 11/28/02, David Andersen wrote:
>Absolutely......cold enough for ya up there in God's country, Mr. B.?
>Here (Malibu) on Turkey Day, it's sunny, 67, slight breeze from the
>ocean.  Enjoy as I gloat, please....  :---)

Clear blues skies here in S VT, with mild winter temps (20s). We had
3" of soft white over Tuesday night, the fourth "hint of winter"
we've had this month. This time the covering stuck as the following
day's temperature didn't bounce back up into the 40s. No bikinis on
parade here.

It's been a  quiet day for me. My two boys and I do a 20# turkey
tomorrow. (Youth never tires of turkey leftovers.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Round here we don't talk unless we can improve on the silence."
     ...........Ron Rude, local Public Radio Commentator.