Harmonium temperament

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:38:28 EST

In a message dated 11/28/02 3:26:40 PM, SidewaysWell1713@aol.com writes:

<< I suggest you offset all of these pitches by +1.0 cents, round the larger
negative deviations off by 2 cents and round the smaller, negative ones off
to the nearest whole number in the positive direction (don't round off to the
flat side a number which is already negative). >>

Thanks.  I hadn't formed an exact plan but this is kind of what I had in mind
for the next tuning.  I'll try to follow these directions when I tune it
again on Saturday.  (They open Saturday night.)  I'll let you know how it
comes out.

Thanks for the input.

Tom S