Tuning levers

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:45:56 -0700

>>... I'm leaning toward staying with an extension hammer ...
>>Any hands down favorites out there of these
>>  or any other levers?  ... Greg Newell ...

I've got a Hale top of the line extension model I bought 15 years ago, #2
tip.

But the hammer I use every day is an old, old(1908?) Hale extension with
rosewood handle, extremely well-balanced, with a pressure-held tip rather
than threads.  It could just be superstition, but the hammer suits me
better than any others I've tried.

David Andersen