Toyota Matrix!!.PT Cruiser?...OT

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:33:29 -0800

Think I've decided on the all new for 2003 Toyota Matrix!  5 star crash test
rating (Best rating) 28/36 mpg.  I drove this car and many others too and
this IS THE ONE!! Combines the best of mini van with suv. 4 door hatch back
that has more cargo room than Honda CRV, Mitsubishi or Ford escape! Back
seats fold totally flat and for added roomthe passenfer seat goes forward
flat to extend the depth almost for the entire length of car! 91% overall
rating. Loaded standard features. I'm getting mine for under 16.5k
OUT-THE-DOOR!!! Can't wait!!!

Terry Peterson