graphite and Protek

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:56:37 -0600

Thanks for posting this, Richard. I have adopted your high treble
hammer procedure for lubricating knuckles with teflon powder. A hammer
is much better than the brush I have been using to apply teflon powder.

Anyone who knows of this superior knuckle lubrication method should not
be tempted to use a clearly inappropriate material like graphite on
knuckles.   :)

Kent Swafford