Compreg Panels

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:07:20 -0800

Thanks Don.  That was the same link that I was going to provide.  One note -
I've not had much luck looking at this with Netscape so I would suggest
Explorer or some other browser.  I looked at the site this morning.  My memory
is not what it once was but I thought I remembered a mention of the
application of one of their compregs for pianos, piano parts, piano rims, or
some such.  This morning I couldn't find any mention of it.  Maybe it was
another company's compreg (or maybe my faulty memory).

Phil F